Glossier Faves, New and Old
I'm basically of the opinion cult beauty/skincare brand Glossier can do no wrong. So when I was perusing the site to grab a new tube of Boy Brow (the most amazing eyebrow product EVER) and noticed their new product, a shine-reducing, makeup-setting powder called Wowder was available, I was intrigued. After having worn it for a few days, I'm obsessed and thought I'd share it with you guys! Here's why I love it!
Five Reasons You Should Try Wowder:
- It's a filter for your face. I don't take a lot of selfies, but if I did, this stuff would be my new best friend. It definitely blurs your pores and makes you overall complexion seem more even without any product buildup.
- It's keeps shine at bay without making you look like you've slathered on so much oil-absorbing, cakey powder on your nose that you're ready for the competition in a beauty pageant (you know what I'm talking about). It also doesn't make you look so matte that you look too perfect, you know what I mean?
- It's so lightweight that it's virtually invisible! I have never used a "setting" powder that melted into my skin so beautifully and discreetly.
- It's not going to clog your pores. You know how you really only end up clogging your pores when you're trying to keep the shine at bay? This stuff does not clog my pores whatsoever.
- You can leave the blotting sheets at home and feel great about your makeup going an extra mile for you... whether you're dealing with heat and humidity or just too busy for a touch up before drinks with the girls. SCORE!
Shop Wowder along with my other favorite Glossier products, Cloudpaint blush and Boy Brow, below!