Time for a New Beach Bag
Sometimes you have to admit when you've been holding onto something for too long. This year, in my case, it's my beach bag that's my ball-and-chain. How many of you are in the same boat?! Prepping for a vacation to Italy that includes some time on the coast, I decided it was time for an upgrade. Here are some of my favorite beach bags right now:
1. I'm a little star struck over how fun and awesome this Stellar Tote is, and both the pink and black options are a fun way to let your beach bag show off the fun vacation-ready side of your personality (even if you're just at your bff's pool).
2. This Sundry tote does all of the talking for you... because is there anything better than a day spent in sea, sun and salt?
3. I'm a sucker for black and white with a punch of color, so this Stella Tote hit all the right notes for me. Check out the blue option in this style too! A practical size to be able to fit beach towels and all of my sunscreen essentials plus a shoulder strap were musts for me. I can't WAIT to sport this tote in Amalfi (and for years to come)!
4. The woven raffia, a hint of electric blue in a bold stripe and pom-pom accents make this beach bag by Florabella a great fashion-forward option. Major plus, this bag has leather handles, so you they'll stand the test of time.
5. Looking for an "investment" beach bag that will transition from day to night easily and make you fall in love with it again season after season? Look no further than this stunning Balenciaga straw tote with red accents. It's an instant classic.