It's officially warming up outside, so we're officially looking for fun, patterned pieces to match our mood. Here are some of our favorite items right now!
1. Stripes + ruffles: This Lovers + Friends Cold Shoulder Romper is the perfect way to punch up your wardrobe with two of the hottest trends right now.
2. Stripes + checks: This elegant yet but Grid Graphic Romper (pictured above) features beautiful pops of orange but keeps things sophisticated with the sheer sleeve and loop buttons.
3. Stripes + jacquard: It's no secret we love Madewell, and this Jacquard Gamine Skirt is the perfect item to throw on whether you're exploring a new city on vacation or having outdoor cocktails with friends.
4. Stripes + pleats: If you're looking for a show stopping maxi dress this spring, look no further than the Abstraction Maxi Dress. Add a denim jacket for a chilly night or bold earrings and sandals for day.
5. Stripes + fringe: This Lovers + Friends Heidi mini dress has an excellent shape thanks to the shirred drop waist complete with a little fringe. We love the woven appearance of the fabric and the neutral-yet-colorful vibe of this dress.